Monday, July 23, 2007

Testimonials - Diabetes & Eye Problems


Limu, Diabetes & Eye problems


Darrell & Sylvia Campbell - Iowa

I have diabetes and my vision deteriorated to the point that I had to use a magnifying glass to read anything. Three years ago I had Lazer surgery on my eyes to remove cataracts in hope that my vision would improve, but my vision did not improve, in fact the doctor discovered blood on the back of my left eye. A procedure was done where a needle is inserted into the eye to close the broken vessels. This had failed to work after 2 procedures, the doctor was going to try for the 3rd time, if this did not work, the only alternative would be to remove the eye and repair the back of the eye.


Now for my praise report. Cathy C. called my wife Sylvia and told her about Limu. Sylvia took a step of faith, became a member and purchased the Limu. Now I take 2 oz. of Limu twice a day. I have been taking Limu a little more than 2 months. Today my vision has improved so much I can now read without any assistance at all. My doctor is amazed at the improvement and wants information about the Limu.

Thank you Jesus for Limu!
Darrell Campbell

To Learn more about this amazing product, visit our website www.Soul.OriginalLimu.com
Tami

"Original Limu (TM) is not a drug and it has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is simply a food supplement and is therefore not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease. However, your body may display amazing healing powers of its own when you feed it the right nutritional building blocks. The scientific knowledge about limu moui has not been developed to the extent necessary to independently verify anyone's results with the product. No-one's experience can be viewed as typical because each person's body will have a unique response to the nutrients in Original Limu (TM)."

No comments: