Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Limu - Severe Hip Pain & Weight Loss Testimonial

A testimonial for LImu regarding severe hip pain & weight loss

I have suffered with severe pain in my hips, I am overweight which only makes matters worse. I started drinking Limu, 3 oz. a day for a month, all the pain dissappeared in my hips. Well I ran out of Limu and the pain came back. As fast as I could I got more Limu and in 3 days the pain was completely gone. I am now even losing weight and sleeping soundly once again. I will never again allow myself to run out of Limu.

F.C.
Wolfe City, Tx



For more information regarding The Original Limu visit our website www.SOUL.OriginalLimu.com
www.HealingsoftheHeart.com


Original Limu (TM) is not a drug and it has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is simply a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease. While your body may experience amazing positive health responses when you feed it the right nutritional building blocks, and there is indeed reliable scientific evidence supporting the beneficial effects that limu's ingredients have on the immune system and numerous other biological functions, there is insufficient scientific evidence to support some of the specific therapeutic results reported by users of the product. We therefore promote the product for its benefit on the immune system but we do not, and you must not, promote the product on the basis that it will cure, prevent or treat any disease.

No comments: